Call of Duty Mobile Best Guns and Loadouts
There is nothing more important about a shooter than knowing what guns and loadouts to use, depending on the map, your playstyle, and personal preferences. Both as a beginner and a pro, you need to have a clear picture of the most effective loadouts in Call of Duty Mobile, so you know what complements your playstyle the best. With that in mind, here’s the hierarchy of the best weapons and loadouts post Halloween update
This puppy wrecks enemies on site, as it’s a one-shot kill sniper above the waist. It may not be suitable for a more aggressive, fast-paced gunplay style, which is fine because the game itself is more tactical in nature. Here, people tend to stop and aim when they see you, which allows you all the time in the world to hit your shots.
To complement its lethal touch, make sure to pair it with a tactical scope for increased ADS speed. This will allow for faster flicks, especially on maps with multiple corners and hiding spots.
This SMG is the epitome of versatility. It has a great firing rate, decent-to-great accuracy, and outstanding damage output. Don’t be fooled by the range indicators in the menu. You can easily use this gun as an AR, if you don’t mind the higher TTK at longer distances.
If you love fast-paced engagements and a more aggressive and riskier playstyle, this should be your number one pick. It allows for incredible mobility, as you sprint, slide, and peak from around the corners, dropping every threat in sight.
S 36 is an LMG, which, by default, is bound to scare people off. This is Call of Duty, the epitome of run-and-gun shooters; an environment where the heavy, uncomfortable LMGs don’t seem to belong. And that’s where everybody is wrong. Sure, the S 36 will lower your movement speed and athleticism considerably, but it compensates through sheer firing rate and damage.
This LMG hits like a tank and it has a surprisingly high firing rate for a weapon of its class. If you like mixing aggressive playstyles with more tactical approaches, this is the tool you need. To sweeten things even further, it also comes with almost no recoil, which, when combined with the lighting-fast TTK, makes it a dreaded weapon on any map.
This is CoD we’re talking about, which means we have to throw in a shotgun to this list. I recommend the HS2126 over the HS0405. Despite the latter providing double the range, you won’t need it. If you’re going for a shotgun, that means you don’t want range, but stopping power, and that’s exactly what HS2126 brings to the table.
It has a high damage output, amazing mobility, accuracy, and firing rate, and it can hold up to 21 shells in the chamber. This makes it a highly effective killing machine from up-close, if you like bringing death right into the enemies’ personal yard. It also has a perk which boosts your movement speed with each kill, which is just another cherry on top of an already sweet-sweet cake.
This is AK-47s little brother, which manages to outweigh its older sibling in several aspects. Pound for pound, it is probably the most versatile, deadly, and beloved weapon in the game. It was before the Halloween update and it remained so after it. It packs a powerful punch, especially short and medium range, and it offers high mobility with high firing rate and decent range. In some aspects, it’s better than most SMGs, while in others it’s better than most ARs.
Make sure to put in the right attachments and you will boost its capabilities considerably.
Sniper Loadout for more conservative, tactical approaches
I prefer the DL Q33 over the other three weapons in this class, including the Arctic.50. Since it has the highest damage output, the DL Q33 delivers instant death above the waist, which is exactly what a sniper should do.
- FMJ – Increased bullet penetration (+10 dmg)
- Extra mag – From 5 to 8 bullets
- Stock – Increased movement speed while ADSing
- Agile – Faster ADSing after sprinting, which is critical for any sniper class (85% increase)
- Toughness – Just as vital as Agile. It reduces the flinching motion when you get shot, allowing for steadier aim and increased crosshair maneuverability (60% reduction)
- Dead Silence – Reduces noise from footsteps, allowing you to rain death from afar, as you move undetected from one spot to another
Short to medium range class for more active playstyles
This loadout is among the most versatile you can put together. It works great on any map and, when mastered, it can complement and polish all playstyles and approaches.
- Red Dot Sight – Improves range accuracy, allowing you to even counter snipers
- FMJ – Increased material penetration for when enemies try to flee from your deadly sprays
- Foregrip – Reducing recoil when ADSing, providing improved stability and aiming
- Fast mag / Extra mag – Depending on your preferences, you could go for more bullets or faster reload time
- Ghost – Become undetectable by enemy UAVs, which is ideal considering you will be charging enemy positions constantly
- Dead Silence – Enemies will see you before hearing you, at which point it will already be too late
- Fast Recover – Health regeneration increases by 35%, allowing you to keep fighting even when wounded
In-your-face loadout – aggressive and deadly
This is probably the most beloved SMG and even guns in Call of Duty Mobile. It is agile, reliable, with a lot of firepower, and impressive damage. It should be your first choice if you love hyper-aggressive playstyles in true Call of Duty fashion.
- Fast mag – You want to shoot, reload, and shoot again as fast as you can, which means fast mag is a must
- Foregrip – Critical for recoil reducing during ADS, since the MSMC is known to pack a bit of a punch during auto-firing
- FMJ – Having some extra damage never hurts; unless we’re talking about your enemies
- Red Dot Sight – You need the extra accuracy even during short-range engagements
- Tracker – Spot enemy footsteps on the ground, allowing you to become a literal bloodhound
- Lightweight – Improves movement speed by 10%, which allows you to become both deadlier and more agile
- Hardline – 25% increase to the amount of points you earn for each kill; this way, you will reach your scorestreaks faster than anyone else
No matter which playstyle you prefer, you’re bound to ultimately default to one of these weapons and loadouts. You are, however, free to experiment, and decide on your own what works best for you. Happy hunting!